[Asterisk-Users] Newby question. Basic structure

mo moe m80246 at msn.com
Mon Sep 6 13:10:07 MST 2004

hi guys i,m  very new to asterisk and i need a little help with it i just
installed and configered the asterisk and i'm trying to dial from outside
and get to my voicemail but  this what i'm getting from my asterisk box{Sep
6 13:08:58 NOTICE[-1093239888]: chan_sip.c:3922 sip_reg_timeout}so please
can someone help me out
thank you all.