[Asterisk-Users] UK Callerid bug #1719 & TDM400p

Edward Eastman ed at dm3.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 06:16:49 MST 2004

Brilliant - thanks, took me half an hour but it's working now.

Just for the record, settings as follows:

The patch on http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000009
(ast-UK-and-DTMF-pol-CID.diff) doesn't seem to work for current cvs, but I
backed up to cvs as of 31/08/04 and that worked fine.

Zapata.conf:

usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=v23
cidstart=polarity

usecallerid=uk doesn't work, has this changed somewhere along the way, or is
this something else?

Caller ID detects fine, although I get this logged to asterisk console:

Sep  6 13:56:22 WARNING[393238]: chan_zap.c:3369 zt_handle_event: Didn't
finish Caller-ID spill.  Cancelling.

I'll try and add this to the wiki when I get time

Thanks

Ed