[Asterisk-Users] UK Callerid bug #1719 & TDM400p

Edward Eastman ed at dm3.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 05:05:48 MST 2004

Hi

Is this patch (http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001719) the
best/only way to get callerid working in the UK with a tdm400p?  I thought
I'd seen a patch that'd gone into cvs, but maybe I was just imagining things
;)

Should this patch work against current cvs?  Of the 3 files 2 are .patch and
one is .diff - what's the difference between them, and how should I apply
the diff (at the moment I'm doing "patch -p1 < patchname.patch" for the
others which seems to work, but I'm doing this slightly blind and I'm not
quite sure if this is correct.

Thanks

Ed