[Asterisk-Users] BT Communicator (SIP???) and Asterisk

Whisker, Peter Peter.Whisker at logicacmg.com
Mon Sep 6 03:43:37 MST 2004

MMm

Got it authenticated at last. Generating the right MD5 hash was a help! But
it is only working on one copy of asterisk (this morning's CVS) so I will
rebuild the other.

Below are my sip.conf settings if it helps anyone. You may need to trace the
login from BT Communicator to see if you need the .brz or something else.

Now to try to get it to work!

Peter

sip.conf
========