[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix APA III-4FXO (or 1204) help. Anyone with user manual

Jamie Carl geek at j-code.net
Sun Sep 5 22:40:41 MST 2004

Bob Knight wrote:

> There is a linux package called mbrowse that you can use with your
> mediatrix mibs.
> I can get and walk everything in my 1204's.
> For some reason I have not had any success with writes, but I have not
> spent
> that much time on it.

I don't even have the MIBs which is half the problem.  I can do certain
things using windoze SNMP software, but not exactly being a guru on SNMP
i'm guessing that without the MIBs i'm pretty much stuffed.

Anyone with MIBs they can send me?  hehe  Please? :)

Thanks for the info tho.  If mbrowse is console based it will be very
useful. :)