[Asterisk-Users] ZAP channell Dial timeout

Gary White (Network Administrator) admin at netpathway.com
Sun Sep 5 14:09:56 MST 2004

Tim,

Adding  callprogress=yes to my zaptel.conf solved my timeout problem.

Thanks

Gary White                                  admin at netpathway.com
Network Administrator                           Internet Pathway
105 D East Church Street                     Voice: 601-776-3355
P. O. Box 777                                  Fax: 601-776-2314
Quitman, MS 39355            Registered Linux User Number 198875

This email has been scanned by Internet Pathway's Email
Gateway scanning system for potentially harmful content,
such as viruses or spam. Nothing out of the ordinary was
detected in this email. For more information, call
601-776-3355 or email support at netpathway.com