[Asterisk-Users] ChanSpy by anthm and more...

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sun Sep 5 10:26:23 MST 2004

Everyone we have a few new things to give back to the asterisk community.

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002379
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002380
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002381

These include app_chanspy, the ability to spy on ANY bridged call taking
place inside asterisk.  NOT just ZAP as with ZapScan/Barge.

Native format_* files being used for moh.  Reload enabled res_musiconhold.

format_mp3.c that produces SLNR output to asterisk, format_slinear.c for raw
headerless audio, format_base65_wav_gsm.c aka wav49 held in a base64
containers(it can read and playback from these .b64 files)

All this is thanks to my employer asterlink.com and anthm.

So everyone please test and provide feedback.

Thanks,
Brian
Asterlink.com
PS: More to come at a later date.