[Asterisk-Users] Commercial CID spoofing system

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Sep 4 10:05:02 MST 2004

Steve Totaro wrote:

>>Voicepulse appears to be down for me right now, but that might be a
>>result of their frustratingly-common config changes, about which they've
>>never ever sent me any notice.
>

> can confirm voicepulse is down for me as well.

Well in my case it turned out that they hadn't sent me the email that
explained all the changes to their configurations, some of which took
effect at the end of August from what I can tell.

I went to their support site, found the change info for the "Connect"
customers, implemented the changes, and I can now report that Voicepulse
also works just fine with my BT101 running iLBC.  Only the simpletelecom
service seems to mangle the GSM somehow and make it unintelligible.

FYI.

B.