[Asterisk-Users] Phone numbers for testing

SeshKanuri seshkanuri at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 23:00:32 MST 2004

netweb-301 and 302 have this ability to record and replay the voicemail
messages. Other features include the following:

Features
"« Hardware
 Main chip¡Xpa1688 50MHz
 Data Memory¡X2MB SDRAM
 Program Memory¡X1 MB Flash memory
 Ethernet Jack¡X1/2 10/100M jacks
 AC/DC adapter¡XInput AC 230V¡AOutput 7.5V DC, 0.8A
"« Software
 DHCP support for LAN or Cable modem
 PPPoE support for ADSL or Cable modem
 Set phone by HTTP web browser (IE6.0) or Telnet
 Upgrade by FTP
 Support major G.7XX and gsm610 audio codec
 VAD(Voice active detect)
 CNG (Comfort noise generation)
 Dynamic voice jitter buffer
 G.168/165 compliant 16ms echo cancellation
 Tone generation and Local DTMF re-generation according with
ITU-T
 E.164 dial plan and customized dial rules
 100 entries for quick dial
 80 entries each for missed calls, answered calls and dialed
calls
 Adjustable volume for both handset and speaker
 Conferencing Facility
 Voice prompt
 Hotline
"« Standards and Protocols
   Netweb IP-301/302 supports following standards and
protocols:
 IEEE 802.3 /802.3 u 10 Base T / 100Base TX
 Major G.7XX and gsm610 audio codec
 H.323 V4
 MGCP RFC2705
 SIP RFC3261
 Net2phone private protocol
 TCP/IP: Internet transfer and control protocol
 RTP: Real-time Transport Protocol
 RTCP¡GReal-time Control Protocol
 VAD/CNG save bandwidth
 DHCP¡GDynamic Host Configuration Protocol
 PPPoE¡GPoint to Point Protocol over Ethernet
 DNS¡GDomain Name Server
 Telnet¡GInternet's remote login protocol
 FTP¡GFile Transfer protocol
 HTTP¡GHyper Text Transfer protocol
 Build in H.323 proxy
"« Operating requirements:
 Operation temperature: 0 to 50¢X C (32¢X to 122¢X F)
 Storage temperature: -30¢X to 65¢X C (-22¢X to 149¢X F)
 Humidity: 10 to 90% no dew
"« Electric requirements:
 Voltage: 7.5V DC
 Power: 9W (max.)
 Power adapter: AC/DC input 100-230V¡Aoutput 7.5V 1A
 Network interface:1/2X RJ-45 Ethernet Connectors
"« Size¡G
198 x 176 x 60 mm (L x W x H)

 pcture is available from netweb group at their site under products at
http://ipphone.eezeephone.com

This phone is now listed on ebay at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11908&item=5718863004&rd=1