[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Size on Disk

Marconi Rivello marconirivello at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 17:27:58 MST 2004

It depends on the length and the format of the voice messages stored.
If the mailboxes are empty, it's insignificant.

I find it better to store the messages only in GSM format. It has good
quality, and doesn't take much disk space.

I just checked here... I have a message stored in GSM format of 54s.
It takes 82731 bytes of storage.

Hope it helps...
Marconi.