[Asterisk-Users] Wall-mounting UIP 200 and SoundPoint IP600 keeps coming off hook

David Gomillion dgomillion at eyecarenow.com
Fri Sep 3 14:41:29 MST 2004

I am looking for a large number (probably about 100 or so) low-cost
phones that I can hang on the wall.  I need the phones to use PoE.  Do
the Uniden phones support wall-mounting?  These phones are not going to
be high-usage; they simply need to be there in case of an emergency.

Another question, along the same kind of lines, has anyone figured out
how to keep the SoundPoint IP 600 receiver on-hook?  Mine keeps being
pushed up by the little piece of plastic that is supposed to detect if
it's on-hook.  It looks like the handset already has the little hole for
the hook, but I didn't find said hook in the package.  Has anyone else
had this problem/found a solution?

Thanks,
David Gomillion