[Asterisk-Users] Any way to _always_ execute certain commands in a dialplan context?

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Fri Sep 3 08:29:13 MST 2004

If 'immediate=yes' then the target exten in the context for the zap line
will always be 's', where you would implement digit collection or whatever.
If 'immediate=no' then the simple switch code will collect the digits and
dive in to the context with something to match against, thereby ignoring
's'.