[Asterisk-Users] RES: Mediatrix APA III-4FXO (or 1204) help. Anyone with user manual

miguel at amplanet.com.br miguel at amplanet.com.br
Fri Sep 3 06:17:01 MST 2004

I have the user manual, I'll send it to your email tonight when I'll be in
my home.

I have an APA III-4FXO too, until today I can't put it to work with
asterisk.

Kind regards,

Miguel

Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:07:59 +1000
From: Jamie Carl <geek at j-code.net>
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix APA III-4FXO (or 1204) help.
	Anyone with	user manual?
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com

Hi all,

I just picked myself up a Mediatrix FXO SIP gateway to play around with
and hook into Asterisk but have no documentation.

Are there default passwords or IP's that I need to know if I do a
factory reset?

Or better still, would anyone have a User Manual they could send my
way?  Any help would be appreciated.

TIA.

Jamie