[Asterisk-Users] Zaprtc help

David Davies d at ip6net.net
Fri Sep 3 04:03:50 MST 2004

Hi,

Having no digium hardware in my box and two cpus and a ohci usb bus im
forced to use zaprtc.

I have recompiled the kernel and removed enhanced rtc support.
When I attempt to compile zaprtc I get the following error.

zaprtc.c:1077: warning: implicit declaration of function `barrier'
zaprtc.c:1078: warning: implicit declaration of function `cpu_relax'
zaprtc.c: At top level:
zaprtc.c:109: storage size of `rtc_irq_timer' isn't known
zaprtc.c:719: storage size of `rtc_fops' isn't known
zaprtc.c:107: warning: `DECLARE_WAIT_QUEUE_HEAD' declared `static' but never
defined
make: *** [zaprtc.o] Error 1

Can anyone offer advice on where to start .

Thanks

David

Counting the days to astricon.