[Asterisk-Users] one doubt

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Fri Sep 3 03:34:52 MST 2004

> Im using asterisk. I have one doubt

Question, not doubt. I wonder why all people from India have "doubts" and
not "questions" :-)

I guess that because of the hindu language characters you use HTML e-mail?
However, for english mailing lists it's better to not use HTML, but pure
text. Then people will flame you less.

> When 1001 is talking with 2001. how he will get call from
> 3001 or any other.

He will get calls, because an IP telephone can have more than one lines
attached to it. If you want only one call per phone, you have to use the
(deprectaed) incominglimit tag in sip.conf, or better use SetGroup.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+SetGroup