[Asterisk-Users] Sorry, Newbie here

William C. Lohr Jr. blohr at lohrtechnologies.com
Thu Sep 2 19:33:11 MST 2004

    I never heard of Asterisk before today, but from what i'm looking at on the website and hearing, it sounds pretty incredibly.  If I understand correctly with a 1,500.00 Wildcard TE410p T1 card, a good BSD or Linux Server, and a couple IP phones or Netmeeting on a few workstations, and of course, Asterisk which is free; I call have a small call center.

    This can't be?  I was looking at tens of thousands for a Cisco solution.  Any comments or insight is welcome.

Thanks,

Bill Lohr

William C. Lohr Jr.
Lohr Technologies, LLC