[Asterisk-Users] why do i get this message emailed to me everytime i post?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Sep 2 09:42:48 MST 2004

You don't read do you? Simple reading of the message shows that the
email account sysad is over quota. A little more disection of the
message shows it is sysad at bembang.com that is over quota. What is worse
is that the admin of the HiveMail software at bembang.com is so
incompetent as to either use broken software or has misconfigured the
software to not respect the From(no colon), or the Return-path: headers
that point to the list bounce address.

The proper thing for you to do is find or spam a real admin account at
bembang.com to fix their broken software and admonish the user for not
checking and cleaning mail more often.