[Asterisk-Users] T100P No D-channels

Pliva, Josef Josef.Pliva at ccra-adrc.gc.ca
Thu Sep 2 08:25:23 MST 2004

Thanks gentlemen for all your help and suggestions;

For some reason, this setup of ours started to work perfectly again this
morning and is still up without any of the symptoms and failures I
described. We'll have to figure this out with our telco rep - I am certain
this problem has not gone away...just like tech stocks, it just gave us a
reprieve for a short while :(

Regards
Josef