[Asterisk-Users] Searchable Archives?

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Sep 2 05:28:21 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 02:21, Oliver Breidenbach wrote:
> I would like to search the list archives, but can't find a searchable
> archive.

There's a searchable archive field on the Digium mailing list page.  I
don't like that one, it doesn't seem to work as well as I would expect.

site:lists.digium.com in addition to your other query terms.

I would suggest that you go to the Google site and read up on how to use
all the cool search options for Google.  Your life will be happier for
it.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows