[Asterisk-Users] HFC cards and Asterisk

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Thu Sep 2 01:43:11 MST 2004

First thing to check is that the kernel sees the card. If you do lspci
you should see the zaphfc card assigned an IRQ.  If you don't see this
then your card is not being detected.

If your card is there, then try replacing nz in your zaptel.conf file
with uk as I know that works and I think these are hardcoded into the
modified zaptel code, dunno if nz is a valid option here.

If you get stuck you can talk to other bri-stuff users on
#asterisk-drinkers channel at irc.freenode.net.  Stick with it.  You
will be putting your Fritz card on ebay before you know it...

Rgds
Tim