[Asterisk-Users] Broken sound in VoiceMail

Ben Merrills ben at griffin.com
Wed Sep 1 11:43:14 MST 2004

It seems voicemail recordings have broken sound. It cuts out randomly
throughout the recording. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

I've included some snips of my voicemail.conf

Cheers,

Ben

----------SNIP-------

[general]

; Default formats for writing Voicemail

;format=g723sf|wav49|wav

format=wav

; Who the e-mail notification should appear to come from

serveremail=voip at griffin-telecom.com

;serveremail=asterisk at linux-support.net

; Should the email contain the voicemail as an attachment

attach=yes

; Maximum length of a voicemail message in seconds

;maxmessage=180

; Minimum length of a voicemail message in seconds

;minmessage=3

; Maximum length of greetings in seconds

;maxgreet=60

; How many miliseconds to skip forward/back when rew/ff in message
playback

skipms=3000

; How many seconds of silence before we end the recording

maxsilence=10

; Silence threshold (what we consider silence, the lower, the more
sensitive)

silencethreshold=100

; Max number of failed login attempts

maxlogins=3

; If you need to have an external program, i.e. /usr/bin/myapp

; called when a voicemail is left, delivered, or your voicemailbox

; changes, uncomment this:

;externnotify=/usr/bin/myapp

; For the directory, you can override the intro file if you want

;directoryintro=dir-intro