[Asterisk-Users] SMS & Asterisk - an explanation

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Sep 1 08:38:30 MST 2004

Oh great. BT at it's best.

Spoken to 4 different product managers / isdn help desk / customer service
weenies. Each one says "Eh? What?" and I've got to point them to your link.
"I'll get back to you on that" is the next response.

Still waiting ....

But thanks for the link - without that I would have not stood a change
against corporate inertia / stupidity.

Julian