[Asterisk-Users] ISDN card advise

Paulo Adriano pauloadriano at wavelis.pt
Sun Oct 31 14:21:33 MST 2004

Hi,

I need an advise for a ISDN card for my HomeOffice Asterisk Setup.
Currently I started with a couple of x100p for two anolog lines coming
from a ISDN NT.  Works but on bridged calls  the sound quality is bad
and distortion,  if the call is being routed from the pstn back to pstn
on the second line.

My setup is very simple. If a call comes from the pstn our internal
extension ..rings 4 times in my SIP phone and if no answer goes to my
mobile phone using the pstn.

Now it s time to go shooping for a simple ISDN card an I need an advise
regarding my simple requirements.  Please advise with some options.

Thanks
Paulo

Francisco Paulo Adriano
WaveLIS LDA