[Asterisk-Users] IP Phone that OFFICIALLY support Asterisk

Sun Oct 31 05:59:53 MST 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:39:48 +0900, Benjamin on Asterisk Mailing Lists
<benjk.on.asterisk.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:47:59 -0500, Henry Devito <hdevito at qwest.net> wrote:
>
> > Where can I buy the act phones?

I have now discussed the matter of sample orders and shipments with
ACT directly and I have emailed everybody who had contacted me -- or
at least I hope so.

If there is anybody who is interested in ordering a sample who hasn't
been contacted directly -- or somebody coming late to the party --
please email me off-list at: benjamin (at) sunrise-tel (dot) com. We
are currently trying to put a combined order for samples together so
as to minimise the overheads (bank charges and shipping).

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.