[Asterisk-Users] video conferencing with sip

Sayeeda Shireen sayeedashireen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 00:09:04 MST 2004

Hello ,

Has anyone explored video conferencing on Asterisk with SIP ? I dont
want to use H.323  as everything else is SIP based in the set up.

I have gone through the lists but there doesnt seem to be any info
about video conferencing with SIP.

I dont have any users dialing in , but every one is connected through
a  private WAN IP backbone.  The Head office wants to talk to all the
branch offices and only the head office video need be displayed .Or if
 permission is granted , someone else' video may also be seen . I hope
you understand what I am trying to get at.

Any suggestions or any info about equipment, config , etc. wld be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Shireen