[Asterisk-Users] chan_sip.c:7325

Mohammed Salim msalim at ezzitel.com
Sat Oct 30 21:11:23 MST 2004

Hi,

I've searched everywhere but I have not been able to get an answer to the
following problem:

I get the following notice (appropriate parts are taken out for security
purposes) after long periods of registration using an spa 2000 with
registration set to 3600 seconds and a proxy failover set to 20 seconds. I
use version 2.08 as it has stayed registered longer than the current version
2.10(e). Also, I have tried a few spa2000's so I know it's not related to
any particular box that has gone bad.

Oct 31 00:01:01 NOTICE[-1116333136]: chan_sip.c:7325 handle_request:

The box stays registered for a random period of time before resulting in the
above message. It remains unregistered for another random period of time
before becoming registered again. And the cycle continues.

Regards,
Mohammed Salim
EZZI Telecom, Inc.