[Asterisk-Users] Cheap, Highquality IP Phones

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sat Oct 30 20:11:59 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 22:54, James H. Thompson wrote:
> www.voxilla.com is usually one of the first places to get the new sipura products, at least this has
> been true in the past.
>
> Jim
>
> James H. Thompson
> jht at lj.net

If you are in USA go ahead and try them but if you are outside of USA
stay away from Voxilla!

They don't know how to process Return/Repair shipments.
We bought one SPA3000 sent it back to them as it was defective, when
they return the unit back to us in Canada we ended up paying brokerage
and taxes fee again as they don't know how to process Return shipment.
Service is unprofessional.

We try to contact them several times but they don't respond out our
emails or calls.

--
#Joseph