[Asterisk-Users] Lucent iMerge

John Gray gray at agora-net.com
Sat Oct 30 11:59:24 MST 2004

I too am trying to get asterisk to connect to Lucent iMerge.

Any chance of somebody sending me a ethereal trace of succesful
connection to an iMerge?

My conversation with it very short.  I sent a gatekeeperRequest.  The
iMerge sends a gatekeeperReject.  Two packets.  That's it.

I'd love to see what a gatekeeperRequest that works looks like.

John

--
John Gray                           gray at agora dash net dot com
AgoraNet, Inc.                      (302) 224-2475