[Asterisk-Users] Is NuFone messing up for anybody else?

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Sat Oct 30 10:57:08 MST 2004

On Friday 29 October 2004 05:09 pm, Paul Rodan wrote:
> 1-way audio problems. At least I think it's one way. We hear the remote
> party breaking up. So it would be NuFone's ability to transmit, upload, or
> our download bandwidth. We're not having bandwidth issues, we have 4 DS3's
> at only about 70% of total capacity.

I'm having the same issues. Though my call volume is really low. Using other
servers than NuFone's I've not had the problem. There has been numerous
problems making calls - with no "line" available.

They say it's not them, but it does not help me if the route to them is to
laggy or whatever the problem might be.

Calling via a server (coast to coast) and I never have a problem, but often I
do through NuFone. I know they often work late helping people but I've
started a few threads that never went anywhere so I'm in a bit of a mystery
as to what is going on. Does not make for a safe business plan.

(I use a dedicated WAN pipe with QoS set on my Asterisk box.)