[Asterisk-Users] Modifying CDR data?

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sat Oct 30 07:54:54 MST 2004

Roy,

On Sat, 2004-10-30 at 15:31, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
> > I've written a small AGI thing to allow lots of stuff, including
> > diverts. If a call is placed to a diverted number, a new call is
> > initiated from * to that number. Simple. But then, to make billing
> > sane, I need to change the 'dst' in CDR to reflect the number diverted
> > to.
> >
> > How can I do this?

I don't think you can change dst from the extension flow just like that
(maybe via an app, but that might have alternate consequences)

I've done some scripting with entirely different purposes, but it may
fit your needs:

create an AGI script that is called when a call comes in, use that to
store the uniqueid of the call leg into a database. Then check if call
diversion is active and log that too. Afterwards, check (i.e. once an
hour or whatever is convenient) and match CDR versus your own database.

Florian