[Asterisk-Users] high-capacity systems / trouble with Tyan

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sat Oct 30 06:57:27 MST 2004

On October 29, 2004 11:49 pm, Chris A. Icide wrote:
> Only in the X100P format, and only 2 of them

I have to ask -- why are you running such high-end equipment for a craptastic
FXO device?   Don't you find other issues that going to a TDM4xxP or even a
T1+channel bank would fix?  I mean I ran an X100P and TDM410P (1FXO+1FXS) on
a weenie P90 for cryin' out loud...  What's this super big system getting you
(except maybe future proofing?)

-A.