Ang: [Asterisk-Users] FXO flash from sip phone

Gunnar Andersson gunnar at jmg.se
Sat Oct 30 04:46:15 MST 2004

An update on my own question...There is some built in numbers in the Zap channel. I think that "*0" should do a hook flash but nothing happens. What have I missed?

>>> gunnar at jmg.se 2004-10-30 10:50:32 >>>
Hi All!

I am trying to flash a fxo line from my sip phone during a call, in order to hold or transfer the call. Could someone please tell me how to do this, if it is possible.
Everything in zapata.conf about transfer is enabled, and my incoming POTS line support this (I have checked with a analog headset)

Thanks and rgds

Gunnar Anderson

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: