[Asterisk-Users] threeway calling not working

PHP Mechanic oliver.bode at phpmechanic.com
Fri Oct 29 19:40:42 MST 2004

Hello,

I'm having a few problems with getting zapatta.conf to work properly:
threeway calling is enabled by my telco and works when not connected to
asterisk. The problem is that threeway calling doesn't work nor does call
forwarding. With threeway calling I am unable to send a hook/flash to
asterisk and when I try call forwarding I can set it but  the call does not
get forwarded I get a everyone is busy message and then the call gets
directed to voicemail.

[channels]
busydetect=yes ; to test when a line is hung-up
busycount=6 ; to prevent suprious hangups
echotraining=800
echocancel=yes
immediate=no
usecallerid=yes