[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using Voipjet?

Fernando Pieri fpieri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 19:09:00 MST 2004

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:13:02 +0200, Wilson Pickett
<wilson.pickett at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've used them for calls terminating in the US with good results. I
> happened to put through a call to Romania today and it seemed the
> person was hearing me very much lagged behind. The actual asterisk IAX
> figure given was like 80 ms which is usually pretty decent for talking
> to someone.

I'm using Voipjet from last week only, I regulary call to Spain,
France and Peru and the quality is very good. I've used ulaw and ilbc
with a ping time to their server of about 160ms. Using ulaw, the other
side said that there's some echo of his voice, but with ilbc it is
almost gone.