[Asterisk-Users] $AGI->stream_file

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 19:01:52 MST 2004

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:59:56 -0400, Victor Cartes
<vcartes-ast at conexion.com.py> wrote:
> Hello everybody!
>
> I've got a problem here. I writing an AGI in Perl and when I used the
> stream_file method It did not work. Then I realized that the next line has
> no waited for the streamed file end, the program has just gone on.

Victor,

Make sure you get a good readparse of all the variables sent in first.
If you don't do this, you could get some wacky behavior.

i.e. something to the effect of....

my %stuff = $AGI->ReadParse;

That will fill the array stuff will all of the call variables.

Hope this helps,

-Chuji