[Asterisk-Users] FW: VoiceEclipse vePipe inbound config question -Authorization failed for user"####"

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Fri Oct 29 13:57:03 MST 2004

This is how I solved this for someone last week.

You have to add insecure=very and the only context you can land a call on is
the one listed in the general section.  They send the callerid of the
calling party as the fromuser thus your system trys to auth the calling
party number and it fails.

register => user:pass at gateway/contact

Then in sip.conf [general] add

context = from-sip

Then in extensions.conf in [from-sip]

exten => contact,1,Goto(blah|blah,1)