[Asterisk-Users] G729 and Sipura.

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Fri Oct 29 10:17:35 MST 2004

I am having the same problem, it doesn't work on my SNOM either. Below
is my sip.conf .. On both sipura and SNOM I get same results, I can hear
voice
but not send voice.

sip show channels:

Peer             User/ANR    Call ID      Seq (Tx/Rx)   Format
xx.xx.xx.xx     811         3c26723bacd  00101/00002   UNKN

Format unknown??!! Ideas?

sip.conf

-snip-
[811]