[Asterisk-Users] Outbound IAX calls stop ringing remote phone, yet can still pick up

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Oct 29 09:23:12 MST 2004

I don't know, but sweeping the problem under the rug with "r" is not a
solution except as a last resort.  Regardless of if he ends up using "r"
or not he needs to know what other problems "r" will cause.

What we really need is a console output of a call that happens with
(hopefully with a note where the ringback actually stops).