[Asterisk-Users] * connectionto home automation server

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Fri Oct 29 05:02:05 MST 2004

The server is from Gira (www.gira.de)

The server has an ethernet connection and it's own html server but also an
s0 bus. From what I understand is that the communication over the s0 bus
is supposed to go via Gira and that it's not meant to be accessed
directly. (a packet sniffer will be my friend :) voip-info doesn't have
any info on gira