[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Sipphone

Locatelli Mauro MLocatelli at crema.unimi.it
Fri Oct 29 03:52:56 MST 2004

Someone can tell me if my sip.conf and my extension.conf are correctly for
setup Asterisk with SipPhone?
I'm a newbie about Asterisk, install it on a Suse 9.1 with a wildcard x100p

*SIP.CONF*
[general]
port=5060
binaddr=0.0.0.0
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
register => <my number Sipphone>:<pwdSipPhone>@proxy01.sipphone.com/dialout

;be sure to set your external ip if you're behind a router.
;Especially if you want to use sipphone minutes
externip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

;uncomment this line as it should be in your default sip.conf
localnet=192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0; All RFC 1918 addresses are local networks

;Note: the name is [proxy01.sipphone.com] so that incoming calls work
correctly
[proxy01.sipphone.com]
type=friend
;secret=2128
username=mynumbersipphone
host=proxy01.sipphone.com
dtmfmode=inband
context=dialout ;or your context which includes the dialing rules
nat=yes
qualify=no
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no

*EXTENSIONS.CONF*
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=yes

[globals]
MD110=Zap/g2

SIPPHONEUSERID=mynumbersipphone
MYNAME=Mauro
[dialout]

include => sip-forced
include => from-sipphone

; Check to see if the called number starts with a "6" and
; if so, set the call parameters and bounce the call to the
; SipPhone.com SIP server.
;
; NOTE: Calls to unknown users will result in "invalid extension"
; message being played.
;
[sip-forced]

exten => _6.,1,SetCallerID(${SIPPHONEUSERID})
exten => _6.,2,SetCIDName(${MYNAME})
exten => _6.,3,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@proxy01.sipphone.com)
exten => _6.,4,Playback(invalid)
exten => _6.,5,Hangup

; To receive calls inbound from SipPhone.com, we set the extension
; to our SipPhone user id, in this case from the SIPPHONEUSERID variable
; Changing the "Dial"
; directive to something like this:
; Dial(${PHONES1}&${PHONES2},15,Ttm)
; would cause both lines to ring
;

[from-sipphone]
exten => ${SIPPHONEUSERID},1,Dial(${PHONES1},30,Ttm)
exten => ${SIPPHONEUSERID},2,Voicemail2(u${PHONES1VM})
exten => ${SIPPHONEUSERID},3,Hangup

This are my complete file sip and extensions..

Thanks..
Mauro
P.s. My english is very bad:( if ther is something italian pls mail me:D