[Asterisk-Users] Automatic codec selection

ulrich at holeschak.de ulrich at holeschak.de
Fri Oct 29 03:19:00 MST 2004

Hello,
this was only an example ...
The problem is, that one of my phone has a VERY VERY bad voice quality when
it's not using G729, so i have to transcode if the other side is not able to
use the same codec.
But my main question is, if it's possible to select the codecs depending on
the connected lines and if it's possible to disallow certain codec
combinations (e.g. G729<-->GSM)

Ulrich