[Asterisk-Users] call another server

Altus Syman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Fri Oct 29 02:49:18 MST 2004

Good day all
We have a few of asterisk server running sip and zaptel/voicetronix cards.
All the server works 100 for calling in and out of the pstn and internally
Some of the server are owned by the same company so I configured IAX so
they can call different extensions at different branches
Now,how do I configure asterisk so that if someone calls there public ip
asterisk will answer as if its coming in from the pstn
I.o.w I want to phone a IP instead of a phone number
Can this be done?
Thanks
Altus