[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Dial (in v.1.0.2)

Damian Minkov damian at space-comm.com
Fri Oct 29 00:49:06 MST 2004

I updated with version 1.0.2 of asterisk. And I experience some troubles
with application Dial.
In version 1.0 there was no problem. The situation is as follows.
I have defined some user type=friend (for a SIP phone). But this phone
is disconnected from the network.
When I try to dial more then one SIP devices , including this one
(SIP/dev1&SIP/dev2....).
The whole dial fails (in v.1.0 the devices ring).
If I try to call only this device the Dail fails with timeout.
In version 1.0 the behaviour was that - this dial will exit with status
CHANUNAVAIL , i think.

Is this a bug , or a normal behaviour. And how to avoid fail of calling
a number of devices in which there is some
not registered to asterisk?