[Asterisk-Users] Analog answering machine hangs up early

Jeff Rizzo riz+asterisk at boogers.sf.ca.us
Thu Oct 28 18:44:38 MST 2004

Hm, yeah, I figured it was something like this, but at this point it's
not even a question of needing to use AN analog answering machine, but
rather this _particular_ machine.  :(   Are there any system tweaks I
can try to increase the voltage (or whatever it is that's actually
causing this)?

Thanks,
+j