[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Dev] How to submit a patch?

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent-networks.com
Thu Oct 28 16:09:15 MST 2004

Renato Mintz wrote:

>Josh, please help me as I'm really naive to this process. Is there a
>specific text you would like to see in the disclaimer? Where should I
>send this disclaimer file to?
>
>Tks,
>
>Renato
>

>On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:08:35 -0500, Josh Roberson
><twisted at indigent-networks.com> wrote:
>

>>Just so everyone's clear on the patch submission etiquette here...
>>(sorry for the crosspost, but I believe this is relevant to both
>>users/dev lists)

If you read the etiquette, http://www.digium.com/bugguidelines.html ,
you will see that there are two versions of a disclaimer that need to be
filled out, signed, and either faxed or mailed to digium for patch
submission.  I was just posting a few key problem points from this
etiquette to clear things up a bit.

-Josh