[Asterisk-Users] * connectionto home automation server

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Thu Oct 28 11:42:00 MST 2004

Hi list!

We are having a complete Home Automation System installed, the server is
running linux (don't know which software it is running though).

In the specs it says that it's possible to connect the HAS to a (home)(
PBX. The HAS has an ISDN s0 bus for this purpose.

Is there anyone with experience on this subject? Which hardware would I
need to connect the thingy to an * server? (Probably the same hardware
that would be required to connect an ISDN phone???)

I read somewhere about Junghanns ISDN cards that could also be used to
hook up an ISDN phone to the card. I looked on their website which has no
information at all about the cards and the capabilities.
(Maybe I could even use one port of an OctoBRI to connect my ISDN BRI
telco line and the other ports to hook up phones or am I talking nonsense
now?

Thanks for any input!
Remco