[Asterisk-Users] WRT54GS zaptel timing device

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Thu Oct 28 07:18:12 MST 2004

Using zaptel, zaprtc and rtcsetup you can get simple Zaptel timing, no usb
ports or zaptel hardware required.

Zaprtc is a simple hack to the rtc driver. Compile your kernel without rtc
support, compile this module, and load it along with zaptel. Then run
"rtcsetup &" to put it in the background and you've got Zaptel timing.

However, if Asterisk has problems running on it, then it's useless.