[Asterisk-Users] Using AVM C4 with fewer than four lines?

Louis van Dompselaar lvandompselaar at sitebysite.nl
Thu Oct 28 03:16:37 MST 2004

Dear list,

We have an * setup with an AVM C4 that works very well.  There is one
annoying problem though.  Since we only have two ISDN lines at the moment,
only two are connection to the C4.  But the C4 reports 8 working B-channels
to *.  This means that on dialing out, you will be randomly assigned
either a
connected or unconnected port (luckily it doesn't affect incoming calls).

Does anyone know of a way to disable the ports on the C4 that are not
connected?

regards
Louis