[Asterisk-Users] HiPath Wild Card T110P interface

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Thu Oct 28 02:44:36 MST 2004

> I really don't know who supplies the clocking. How to find that out? I
> did use a T1 cross - over cable and I tried all possible options for
> framing and coding in zaptel.conf. Tried ztcfg too. It doesn't
> complain. Is there any way to find out the framing and coding

Who is the network end of the link? Asterisk or the HiPath? If it is
Asterisk then it should probably supply clocking. Set the clocking source
in the "span" line in zaptel.conf to 0 to use the internal clock as a
source.

Framing and coding depends on what you have set up the HiPath for. You
need to run ztcfg to set up the card according to the zaptel.conf file.

Peter