[Asterisk-Users] Transfer caller

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Wed Oct 27 16:57:27 MST 2004

Thanks to all for the help getting this working..

I can now transfer calls, well sort of..

Here is what I am confused about..

If someone calls me from an internal extension, I can transfer them to
another internal extension or to an outside number (anywhere) which is cool.
But.. If someone calls into our system from the PSTN or from a VOIP
provider, I can't transfer that caller anywhere, it simply doesn't work..

Any idea why?

--
Start Your Own ISP!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com